Alright, do you have a startup business? Do you anyone that has a startup business? You can be among the ones blessed to receive this award
The “StartUp Mambila” Project (organized by NENHUB with the support of the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) of the Federal Government of Nigeria) seeks to increase regional activities with innovative clusters and encourage innovation across various sectors of the economy. We are engaging 25,000 Nigerians to be trained and developed as young creative talents, equipped and supported to meet the local and international demand for digital enterprise.
In actualization of our mandate we therefore call for entries into the premier StartUp Mambila an incubation program for tech startups in the early stages of enterprise development in the North-Eastern Region of Nigeria with solutions and ideas applicable to solving local issues and economic challenges.
StartUps will be incubated for a period of six months and provided a $5,000 equity-free funding to start their venture at the end of the incubation program.
StartUp teams are required to do the either of following:
- Own a startup in early development stage, not older than 3 years, with a solution that can be adapted for the development of the north-east region of Nigeria.
- Have an idea that can be technologically developed to tackle pressing socio-economic needs of the north-east region of Nigeria.
- To fast track industrialization in Nigeria by attracting Venture Capital, manufacturing and service organisations
- To increase regional activity of innovative clusters and to encourage innovation across various sectors of the economy
- To create job opportunities for the teeming population of youths within a knowledge driven economy with innovation solution
- To establish Nigeria as an IT-driven professional services, manufacturing and agro-allied processing outsourcing hub.
How to apply
Interested StartUps should register at www.nenhub.com.ng from 1st – 20th February 2018.
All entries will be reviewed by the Selection Board who consists of carefully selected accomplished professionals from all walks of life.
Shortlisted applicants are expected to be on ground in Yola for the pre-incubation demo on the 22nd February 2018.
Please share and tell someone. You may help build the next big thing in Nigeria.